Help wanted regarding my 2005 Cooper

Dear Group, can anyone advice me please, Ive been given a 2005 Cooper to use at work again, I have a major problem with it, Its complete shyte!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

Jono

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Go sick!!

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

I was told they make good anchor's for boats, anyone got a boat ?? Hmm, that's a new one,,,,, a BMW anchor !! Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

What the f*ck is "shyte"? If you were lucky enough to get a 2005 mini, then I would trade in your old piece of shit and be happy.

Reply to
madmax

Compared to your go cart, it would be a much better anchor.

Reply to
madmax

So thats why the titanic sunk so quickly on the way to Roy Whally World, the hold was full of them.... Much the same as the lead baloon back in 2000!

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Find a better job?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

My little fury friend looked up, gurgled, dribbled a bit and said....."What the f*ck is "shyte"? "

Thats you that is, thats your mum.....thats you having dinner that is, at a table, with your mum, eating poo

You know when a sewer backs up and you get that awful smell, thats the smell of your breathe that is, after youve brushed you teeth....

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Think I would have to consider that if the original statement wasnt a retorical one....lol

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

My little fury friend looked up, gurgled, dribbled a bit and said....."If you were lucky enough to get a 2005 mini, then I would trade in your old piece of shit and be happy."

Shame you dont know what your talking about again, my old peice of shit as you so politly say in your usual facist manner happens to be four years old, younger than the oldest bini's, knob rot

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Thought you kill filed me, ass wipe. I never drove a pinto or corvair, and dumped the old mini for a new one. Big improvement.

Reply to
Madmax

That may be, but as I said, it is still a piece of shit, as you are also.

Reply to
Madmax

I'm sorry but I don't have the same dinning habits as you. My sewer has never backed up either. Must be the slum neighborhood that you live in that gives you bad septic service.

Reply to
Madmax

Nice one Jono,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess the unenlightened one is still posting crap, I haven't got a clue as to what's being said,I killfiled IT last week ,I just see the replies, and they are funnier than the whole thing, good on you "Taff",, give IT the Mushroom treatment, keep it in the dark and shit on it twice a week, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Yes, but now we are all killfiling him we will see less and less thank Ala. I was at work earlier and was using Guugle to read the group, trouble is I could see him, so blocked him there in the end aswell.

Nice and peaceful now again isnt it? No mixed heritage pipe smoking anti english american car driver to cause any fuss...:-)

Back to acting in customary gentlemanly manner ;-)

Barspeed and his magical Mini

Oh yes "this is the self-preservation society!!!"

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Personally, I think the man should be spared and told he will be delivered into paradise if he drives a lorry load of high explosives into Nashville, all the residents should be forced to move out except horrible people of course, I think if the nutter was forced to listen to Nashville' worst then i would gladly do it......