Central locking remote control galant

Hello,

I'm want to place a central locking module into my galant. But they told me that it's possible that the driver door don't has a electrical lock but a mechenical lock. They told me that I have to place an electrical lock in there. Do somebody else has experience with this?

Thx,

Luc

Reply to
PLanet mail

does the drivers door have a seperate button that when pressed locks and unlocks all 4 doors?

If not, then yes you need to buy a $15 power lock motor and a $35 Keyless entry from

install the lock motor, hook the keyless to that motor and you are all set.

Reply to
I'm Right