size of 99 eclipse radio

I'm shopping for head units for my 99 eclipse and I was wondering if anyone knew its dimensions. I need an exact height, width, and depth measurement. Right now I'm looknig at a Sony head unit that crutchfield tells me will not fit my vehicle, however I have matched its height and width, nearly, to that of my Eclipse. What I really need now is a depth measurement, althuogh an exact width and height would be good for record keeping, thanks.

Reply to
Courtney

crutchfield is rather useless and clueless. they sell what others have told them that fits. and doesn't warehouse squat, its drop shipped.

pretty slimy way to screw people

buy at a local installer. so, ya MIGHT pay $20 more, and get a real warranty etc. if it breaks from crotchfeel, 3 months down the road or even 1 day old you are stuck for the fee and hassle of exchange and removal replacing. a local shop does all that in house and you are done. no waiting

measurement.

Reply to
I'm Right

You have a double din unit. It also has a special harness that wont work with a standard radio. You need an Infinity adapter for that. Many places sell that piece. Your best bet is to get a single din with a single din, in dash CD stacker.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know