Bergerman: racer or numpty?

Wonder how actually he ended up in a wheelchair? Lots of people that mess around with motorcycles often come to grief due to the fact they simply arent very good riders.

Ken

Now you see, before I just thought you were sad, pathetic and a bit tedious. Now I'm starting to think you're genuinely pond life. Steve, do I remember you once posting Ken's address? Wanna do it again?

Reply to
DanTXD

So you feel that asking a very clear question as to the circumstances of the accident that put Bergerman in a wheel chair, is unpleasant in some way?

Surely as an experienced bike racer, tuner, and magazine bike tester, it must have been something really hairy?

Ken

It's not a secret, try searching the old posts if you're genuinely interested as it's been posted before. Somehow I think the whole reason you posted the question was to see if you could get a reaction and some attention since you don't appear to have a real life outside of Usenet.

Reply to
Jack

It was - why the f*ck should he explain himself to you though? You've got a lot of time on your hands - Google it.

Reply to
DanTXD

He is suggesting he is quite willing to bet money that what has been contended by him on here is true, so it seems strange that information concerning my question, is not provided to me, even if its only to back up what has already been claimed.

Ken

Eastleigh somewhere, which is where I'm off to now :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Fantastic. I'll bring the chainsaw, you bring the beer?

Reply to
DanTXD

Hmmmmmmm.....................I dont think I would know whether to laugh or cry if faced with something like that!

Ken

Don't think I did, unless you mean MrF......

TOG's the man, but he appears to be otherwise engaged at the moment.

Reply to
SteveH

Hey! Not everybody with no life away from t'internet is like that! :-p

Reply to
DervMan

:-)

Reply to
Jack

This post really brought a smile to my face.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

This is going to be my only response to Ken. That is really the pot calling the kettle black - can we please just not feed this troll any longer? Ignore it and it'll go away.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

All my contact details have been posted on here numerous times, and anyone who is not a complete f****it would be able to find them very easily...........so no unlike yourself I do not post using socks.

Ken

It's the same as a 911, only parts and labor are at Honda prices and not Porsche. Honda NSX autorised dealers however are at par with the German counterparts.

The chassis could do with another 70 HP but no NSX comes with more than 280 HP standard.

My 1992 car (production number 1000) has 180 kkm (3.0 l V6), it doesn't use a drop of oil, it's nearly impossible to need more fuel than 14 l/100 km (25 l/100 km at Spa) and up till this morning it had never broken down.

Interior trim ages well, but I had to change 2 Bose speakers and those buggers cost a arm and a leg (300 UKP per speaker)

Maintenance is Honda-Civic-pricing, the 100 kkm is the big one: timing belt , waterpump and most likely clutch. It puts one back some 2000 UPK.

Tires are Yokohama, 4 differents tires and only available in Japan. They last

20.000 km but even for road use they are very, very good. Brakes on the street are up to spec, but underdimensioned for circiut or trackdays: we do 3 laps at Spa and come in to cool things, there is a kind of paint on the rims and the heat makes bubbles under it :-)

I am very happy mine -black on black- but the silver and metalic orange one's are also very nice. I have driven the 3.2 with 6-speed-gearbox but I guess a 5- speed with shorter endratio would drive as nice. Serious extra power is no go unless you add a supercharger.

New NSX has been annonced several times but to this day it bears ressemblance to Nessie. V10 5l 500 HP has been quooted in front-engine layout. Would prefer mid-engine but took the gamble at laid down an account anyhow (it must be black and it must be the production number 1000). It was annonced for 2007, now will be 2008. Maybe the success (or lack of it) of the F1-team is semi-responsible for the delay.

Good luck!

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I don't post using socks. I find they don't give my individual fingers enough accuracy on the keys.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I take it then that "Astra Van Man" is your given name? And you are not a spineless sock, who posts anonymously.

Ken

No, my name is Peter. I put it at the bottom of my posts when I can be bothered - most people on here know it so I don't often bother. Anyway, yet another case of the pot calling the kettle black eh, Chris?

Reply to
AstraVanMan