New Luxobarge - SAAB 9000 CD Auto

Take a look at the last few hundred years of history...

Reply to
DervMan

I agree with the "What the camera sees" thing, but not necessarily the=20 repaint thing. Saab paint isn't always the best finish, but it is thick=20 and protective. Saab metallics especially can look good to the naked=20 eye, but look like a =A350 blow over to the camera.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

I reserve the right to good naturedly rip the shit out of all other nationalities than my own. I also confer that right to all others of all nationalities.

Reply to
Elder

Will you *please* stop posting in Merkin?

Reply to
SteveH

Eh?

Reply to
DervMan

:)

Reply to
DervMan

I think you're in the wrong newsgroup for that sort of thing.

Reply to
DervMan

Ahhh, you're doing it without thinking. There's no help for you then.

Reply to
SteveH

No, saying "eh" is an example of the British language.

Otherwise I'd have written, "huh?"

:)

Reply to
DervMan

I agree with the "What the camera sees" thing, but not necessarily the repaint thing. Saab paint isn't always the best finish, but it is thick and protective. Saab metallics especially can look good to the naked eye, but look like a £50 blow over to the camera.

my 20 year gunmetal grey saab looks about 100 times better than the thin orange peel finishes on most jap cars....

Reply to
john

It's definitely had paint. No question, but I can live with it.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle