OT ADVERT ebay'd mondeo

ave a butchers and a laugh

ebay no

2485617561
Reply to
Rob

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Hmmm, guy seems to have a very short attention span, when descring that car, not regstered to a mr G Fish is it?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Rob, you REALLY need to sort the description !

Reply to
Nom

OK, you seem to have a very short attention span.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

no you dunce its mine

Reply to
Rob

Rob, you REALLY need to sort the description !

am a dunce cant see how to edit it

need to add a few bits n pieces but cant get into it :( :( :(

Reply to
Rob

Bizarre description, sure, but the car looks ok. At 100 notes it sounds a bit of a bargain, if anything.

--------8

Reply to
Questions

fark me 400 inside 12 hours :)

Reply to
Rob

Hope it goes ok - first time bidder.

Reply to
Questions

cheque arrived for a 100 pound deposit special delivery at me mams this morning :)

Reply to
Rob

Nice one. So even if he backs out, you have =A3100 and the car, and you=20 can always leave crappy feedback.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

£400 is pretty cheap - surely the wheels and bodykit alone are *easily* worth that ?
Reply to
Nom
£400 is pretty cheap - surely the wheels and bodykit alone are *easily* worth that ?

lol only paid 7 for it last year with 11 months ticket

ran it for the year

took the cd player and changer out for the wifes punto and punt it on ebay needing a bit of work for 400 quid seems a good deal to me :)

cost more than another 3-400 to fix it up 2 tyres paintwork

anyways i have my nova to finish firts :)

Reply to
Rob