5.0 EFI manifold question

I came across(at a junkyard)an older,Im guessing,5.0 upper intake manifold.Im never seen one like this one.I was wondering if someone here could give me little info on it.The decription goes like this:basic 5.0 manifold except the vauum ports appear to be on the top-side and thiere is 2 throttlebodies.On top it reads 5.0 EFI.It looks like it would bolt on to the 87-93 types.Is this any better than the stock ones and whats up w/the twin throttlebodies.Any input is appreicated.

Reply to
Tina Pedro

Sounds like the upper intake to an 86-96 EFI 5.0/5.8 truck/van motor. The 5.8 (351) looks similiar but says 5.8 EFI. Both have the twin butterfly throttle bodies

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think they fit under the stock hood...I would grab it for the lower...

2 cents.

Serge

throttlebodies.

Reply to
Serge

Yea, it's a truck manifold.

I was looking under the hood of a 87 F150 this AM and was noticing the differences as well.

Reply to
Katmandu