Anyone want some stock Mustang speakers?

Out of a 93 GT. Also the auxiliary amplifier (or whatever that thing is) from under the passenger seat. You can have them for the shipping cost (or pick them up if in Charlotte, NC).

John

I was just outside checking the convertible. Speakers are still there, thank goodness.

I don't know whether the previous owners abused the sound system, but the '93 GT has standard stereo and it sucks. TFrog has the "premium sound system", and sports talk radio never sounded so good.

dwight (I never listen to music in the car. It's too hard to hear the quiet bits in Barber's Orchestral Essay No. 2 over the exhaust.)

Reply to
dwight

I just hate to send them to the land fill. They may be of use to someone somewhere (maybe?). I'll hang onto them for a while, and if no takers, I'll put them at the curb.

Reply to
John Vannoy