Cobra saga continues... How are these prices comparing to your areas ?

well to easy my sorrow in selling the 93 cobra.. ((not expecting sympathy)) , I went to my dealer and drove a 25k mile, 2001 zinc yellow vert cobra, mach stereo, all bells n' whistles... sweet car.. $25,900.. i then went and drove a 2003 torch red, anniversary cobra.. charcoal and red-insert interior.. again, all bells n' whistles. $36,900.. HO--LEE-CHIT.. 6 speed shifted like a dream, HP was just plain WOW.. god, I am still giddy at the thought of parking either one in my driveway. to top it off, the wife says "if you can make it work, you get my blessing".. needless to say I nearly peed myself silly. The ouch in this is, money down will be zilch, 7 yrs at around 5% on either one. I guess I need to sell a few classic pigs real fast. Know anyone who would want a 75 vette ? 99% perfect ?.. or a 72 plum crazy challenger... 90% perfect ? hehehe...

there is also a black GT anniversary for 23k... or a torch red plain GT for $21,500 How are the GT's ? Can they hall butt well ?

I have also checked out a Mach 1 in OH.. 28,500

what do you think I should go for.. remember this is a "blessing approved" deal..

dave

Reply to
DaveZ

The Cobra, Mach, and GT all have a $2500 cash back or 2.9% APR for 60 months deal for a limited time. The GT's are quick with 260 horses, the Mach is quicker with 305 (under rated) horses and the Cobra is CRAZY fast with 390 (very under rated and easy to tweak) horses. All three are faster than the '93 Cobra and each different for a different purpose. I'm still pissed I bought last week, I've contacted the dealer and Ford Credit to see what they can do or this will be my last new Ford purchase.

Reply to
Mike King

You suck. Now I really want to go get a new Cobra. I could trade in mine, sell the LX and GT... *sigh*

JS

Reply to
JS

huh... the dealer guy told me the 2500 did not apply to Cobras... where is that actually listed so I can print it off ? On the Ford.com site ? if so, can you give me a link ?

thx dave

Reply to
DaveZ

DaveZ wrote:

Reply to
James Fowler

Reply to
DaveZ

at 28 Aug 2003, James Fowler [ snipped-for-privacy@sherbtel.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sherbtel.net:

For Tampa bay area on SVT & Mach 1

2003 Mustang SVT & Mach 1: Purchase Offers valid Wednesday, August 27, 2003, through Tuesday, September 02, 2003.

$2500 Cash Back

or 0.0% APR financing for 36 months

or 1.9% APR financing for 48 months

or 2.9% APR financing for 60 months

or 4.9% APR financing for 72 months

Reply to
Paul

Lucky Bastard! ;>)

That's a NO brainer if I ever saw one!

Get the Supercharged '03' Cobra and sell the '75' Vette! Don't you DARE sell the Challenger! Those things are awesome!

BTW, I just bought a 87 F150 (w/225k miles and a bad lifter) for $500! I'll race you when you get your '03' Cobra!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu