Ping CobraJet

Hi CJ I cannot get the alt: fe bigblock news. I changed providers and no Fe. Can you tell me away to get it ? Also can you give me a good provider for Mustang/Torino site. I need the clips in the door for my car. The door handle button rod, needs one. Thanks Dave.

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Dave, call your ISP and get them to add it to their News list. I didn't have it either when I changed ISP's and I just called their help line and they added it next day. StuK

ThunderSnake #11

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Here's a free text-only news server that carries this and the big block list:

Been using it for years to read and post here. Superb performance, retention. No rich text or html allowed.

"Stuart&Janet" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@golden.net:

Reply to
Joe

Thank you for your help. But my ISP provider does not have this news group.

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Joe gave you the answer. The website he listed also carries instructions on just how to set up the free newsgroup service through your Outlook Express.

If I can do it...

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Forgot to mention that individual.net is ISP-independent. As long as you have a connection they're great.

Joe

I'll second that! And if people wouls quit responding to spam I wouldn't even seeit.

Reply to
WraithCobra