Squeak at 40 KM/hr +

04 Mustang GT - I get a squeaking noise coming from the front wheels at 40KM and up. As soon as I get to below 35-40KM/hr noise goes away. I've shut the engine off at 50 and noise is still there so pretty sure that its not the belts.

What types of items on the front assembly would do this - wheel bearings? has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

Reply to
Texas Ranger

The springs on my '04 used to do that. When I put lowering springs on, it went away.

Reply to
japhar81

check for bearings draging calipers then suspect tire

hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356