NISSAN USA IDIOTS

I emailed Nissan USA asking 3 questions.

1 Did Nissan ever sell a hardbody diesel in the USA? 2 When did Nissan stop selling diesels in the USA? 3 Will Nissan ever bring back the diesel? ANSWERS as follows: 1 Nissan never sold diesels to consumers in the USA (I owned an 82 kingcab diesel) (not only pickups but they also sold Sentra diesels here at the same time AND Maximas). "Nissan never sold Hardbodies in the USA" 3 Nissan has no plans to sell diesels in the USA
Reply to
CBXXX

sweston

Well considering the person who answered this probably wasn't born when they did sell them here... :-)

Reply to
Steve

Yep, they sold diesel's when they were Datsun but never have sold a Nissan diesel in the US. :-)

Reply to
Steve

That person is correct... NISSAN never Sold a Diesel in the U.S. And as you are asking people whom read the English language literally, they were correct in their response and you were incorrect in your Q.

As NISSAN did not come of age in badging until later in the years.

Now, Datsun, on the Other HAND... :-)

Reply to
ZTech

Would this be better:

1: Who cares 2: Who cares 3: Maybe?
Reply to
Darryl " Charter" Skelton

*DING*!!! We HAVE a winner!
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Next time, ask a historian, not Nissan. Their focus is on now and ahead, not too much on past. Also, rumor is that there will be a Titan based diesel out soon. I think new Car and Driver or Autoweek has a blurb on that.

Reply to
Dan J.S.