p4 pathfinder

anyone have the directions on oil pan removal? ( an Alldata disk might be nice ) Have looked at the darn pan but see no bolts or anything. have no book. I have a cd that does not work so at the monent i am SOL as I have no heated area to work in so I have to cut down on the "out in the cold on my back time" Thanks Al

Reply to
ohh yeah here we go again

I'm assuming you were meaning to say a `94 Pathfinder? :-)

If so, in the next response post, I have attached 4 .jpg files that are from Alldata for a 1995 Pathfinder (which should be the same info).

Of course since you're not suppose to `share' the info from the Alldata program (well they couldn't well charge you several hundred dollars for each copy of the program if people actually shared the info now could they? ;-) ), `it's not from my system (oh heavens no...), yada yada yada'. You get the idea. LOL Funny how it's ok to TELL the information but not to copy/paste. Isn't word of mouth doing the same thing? I guess that's why I never had an interest in being a lawyer...

My rants aside, enjoy. ;-)

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Enjoy.

Someone will probably growl about the inclusion of a Nissan related `binary' in a non-binary group. Oh well, if they can't read the header of (warning - Nissan images inside) then I hope they use up all their download allotment on their crappy little connection in their crappy little country from their crappy little free/ISP provided Usenet account. When they post as much assistant to others as some of us have, THEN they can yelp. ;-) (Really I'm in a good mood. LOL I've just seen it happen before...so I figured I'd beat the whiners to the punch while I sit back and enjoy my drink.) :-)

I sincerely hope it helps you Al.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Wow, squiggles. At least the image came through but something hiccuped (on a crappy little server no doubt). LOL :-D Laugh at yourself and you'll never go wrong. ;-)

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Reply to