FS: Peugeot Car Radio Harness Cable

Bought, but not needed, or used :

Autoleads PC2-06-4 Car Harness Adaptor Kit

For ISO radios:-- Models P205/305 April 1980 to Dec 1996 P309 Feb 1986 to Aug 1993 P405/505 Oct 1979 to Nov 1992

It might cover newer models, but I don't know. E-mail for further details, I can send a photo if needed.

5 UKP, and free postage within UK, willing to send Worldwide for payment of whatever postage cost might be.

See sig for E-Mail details

Reply to
Mark Carver