Peugeot 406

Hi

Yesterday I had my 406 Estate (2.0 HDi Yr2000) fully loaded in the back - i.e. rear seats down and a heavy load.

What I did notice was the car was much nicer to drive - any comments as to why I might have thought this??

Oli

Reply to
Oli

Because estates are designed to take heavy loads,-more so than just a passenger and handbag. Uprated rear suspension so that it feels hard and unforgiving when unladen. Put some weight in there or attach a trailer and everything smooths out. Now if you had the Citroen with auto self levelling suspension.... :-) DaveK.

Reply to
davek

Peugeot estates used to ride properly unladen as well as unladen without all this auto self levelling stuff. They seem to have forgotten how to do it now - or can't be bothered :-(

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson