2000 Grand Am right rear window

I assume the motor has gone out since you can just push down on the window to make it go down. I tried to take off the door panel and seem to have run across some "hidden" catches that is preventing me from pulling the whole panel off. Any other car that I have owned were easy remove the door panel, but this one is just a pain.

Also, just today the master window controls are the only ones that work. Yes, I have the window lock off so I know it's not that. Any suggestions on that problem? Are the two problems related? Thank you for any help.

Reply to
Chris H via CarKB.com