Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

88 Firebird - not starting when driven short distances
What would cause the situation where a 1988 Firebird (2.8 litre) will start perfectly when cold or after driven long distances but will not start when driven a few miles. I have to wait about a half...
2
2

Re: '00 GTP power-steering "pipe"?
It was the wrong one.

Engine replaced, now squeals
I bought a 98 Pontiac Bonneville that had a bad engine. I bought a salvage engine from a 2001 Buick LeSabre and was told that it only required changing the oil pan, oil pickup tube and harmonic...

Charge system
Trying to find the voltage regulator on a 91 lemans. Put a new altenator in but battery is (while running) only 10 volt. Battery warning light is on. Voltage read at the altenator is reading close to...
4
4

FS 67 firebird convertable
I have a 67 firebird convertible for sale partially restored $8,000 OBRO Anyone interested
1
1

2001 GP: parking brake light & ignition key removal
I've got a couple of problems with an 2001 Grand Prix SE: (1) The parking light stays on all of the time, even when the brake is not activated. I used to notice this intermittently in the past, but it...

69 Firebird Assembly manual
Does anyone have this manual? If so, is it worth buying/downloading. Does anyone have it in PDF format? Thanks, Flipper 69 Firebird 400 Coupe

84 parisienne wagon lift
Im looking into lifting my full size wagon up enough to be able to fit tires with a little more meat on them. I want to give it a 4x4 look. Can someone give me some hints or ideas on how to go about...

94 Grand Prix key won't unlock door
When I stick the key in the door and turn it I only see half the orange that shows the door is half locked but enough to where I can't open the door. I am thinking the problem maybe weather related as...
1
1

2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT
I recently bought a used 2002 sunfire gt. Occasionally I have to turn off the engine, restart it to get the windows to go up, sometimes I need to do this many times before they go up. I have no...
1
1

How do I change the front L/H turn signal light on a 96 grand am 3.1 6cyl
I got a 96 grand am 3.1 6cyl. The front L/H turn signal light works normally except when I use the turn signal for left turn, it doesn,t blink.on and off though it is on.. The rear L/H signal light...
2
2

1998 Trans Am exhaust
I recently purchased a beautiful, black 1998 Trans Am with the Ram Air, and WS6 package. The odometer read only 12003 miles. When I picked up the car, I noticed something odd about the exhaust system....

1969 Pontiac dealer brochure..GTO Firebird Bonneville and all models
Just found this one in a bunch of paperwork...talk about being stuck in a time warp:) Has all the models and specifications. Last page has all the engines and specs and all the other goodies. Anyone...
1
1

heater control knobs
hi to everyone ..im new to this so bare with me lol ..anyway im looking for someone who would know about how to changing the heater controls to a see through clear ive seen a few grand am's with it...

3800 engine chirping
I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix with 135,000 miles. It has the 3800 v6, no super charger. The motor has developed a chirping sound. The noise only starts after the engine is hot. At first I suspected...