CD Player on 95 SSE not working..

I noticed that the cd player works when it wants to which is almost never these days. I even made a copy of a cd that was pretty scratched because the manual says it will not play scratched cds. It also says that when it is humid it may not work as well. Is this a flaw with all of the Bonnie stock cd players or are the after market products just as sensitive? Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Reply to
MR-FDDADDY

Early model CD players were pretty crappy, I'm surprised it has lasted this long. You should really just go and buy yourself a quality brand aftermarket CD player and have it installed.

Reply to
Paradox