Dash Cluster

I have a 94 Sunbird with the regular dash cluster ( Speed, Gas, Temp, and Mileage) and I was at the local Scrap yard today and I found a Sunbird with the Dash Cluster with all the bells and whistles,( RPM, Heat, Voltage, Gas, Trip odometer.) Can I put this one in place of my standars cluter as a "plug and go". Or do I have to modify something

Reply to
ERock

I am not sure if pontiac made two wiring harnesses. If not the plugins should be under your current dash look for some unused connectors

Reply to
Les Benn