thank you

I've never posted on this group but wanted to say thanks for the help. I have a 2000 Grand Prix that had the infamous water puddle on the passenger floorboard area from the AC drain hose being plugged. I found this problem and how to fix it had been well discussed. I had a heck of a time getting to the plugged rubber boot people speak of but managed. You folks saved me a stop at the "stealership" and a buck or two. Thank You, good newsgroup.

-Dave-

Reply to
dsparkx2