where to find a silver boxter hardtop

Hi all: I am looking for a silver hardtop for a 2000 boxter. what is the best way to find one other than the dealer. i checked out ebay, but couldn't find any.

any help is greatly appreciated thanks hilz

Reply to
hilz

I have one that I might sell. I have only used it a couple of times. I have a

97 Boxster but it should fit. email me at videpost at aol dot com

Kenyon

Reply to
VidePost

I purchased mine on Porsche Pete's Boxster Board...actually it was black at the time and I had Oit sprayed to match the car...came out perfect. Always an option, but go to the best for the paint job.

Jemma

InteriorJems