Where to find a car?

I'm looking for an MPV - Ford Galaxy/Seat Alhambra/VW Sharan - around 2001.

Apart from Auto Trader, eBay and car warehouses such as Car Giant, can anybody suggest anywhere online I can use to try and find a potential purchase?

Thanks.

Reply to
Anon

Newsagent's window.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Fish4, trade-it (my localish free advert paper also online), Yahoo adverts, Lycos adverts. Google for car sales and see what you get.

Reply to
Malc

In addition to the above

loot motoring.friday-ad.co.uk desperateseller.co.uk exchangeandmart.co.uk carsource.co.uk autolocate.co.uk

Ad

Reply to
Mad Ad

Avanti