My beautiful 75 for sale......

....sadly, but I must sell.

Please have a look :-

Thanks,

Steve. steve snipped-for-privacy@ukuGARBAGE.co.uk

(Please take the garbage out before replying).

Reply to
S.

link dead

Reply to
mavy

Works fine here

Reply to
scorpio18

Fine here too, but 75 & beautiful in same sentance I think not.....

Reply to
Trevor

Now if it had been a 623GSi in British racing green,then it would be !!

Reply to
Steve

On 4-Jul-2005, it is believed that S wrote some (or all) of the following :

Is there something wrong with the left hand side ? Two photo's of the front/right but nothing of the right/rear ;)

Reply to
That'll be me then

On 5-Jul-2005, it is believed that That'll be me then" Is there something wrong with the left hand side ? Two photo's of the

left/rear, even :o(

Reply to
That'll be me then

You have no taste.................;-o

Steve.

Reply to
S.

I hear what you are saying, the exact vehicle I wanted last time (1999), but were holding their value a bit to well, and picked up an M reg 820 SE for a bargain price at GTC.

But, having said that, getting some parts for the 820 even in 2002 was a nightmare......better chances with the newer models.

Reply to
S.

On 5-Jul-2005, it is believed that S wrote some (or all) of the following :

a-ha, the truth will out :o). Only kidding you Steve. Which bit of Warrington are you in (just want to make sure it wasn't me that scratched your mirror) :o)))

Reply to
That'll be me then

When the Italians vote a car "the most beautiful car in the world" it must be beautiful.

And they voted the Rover 75 "the most beautiful car in the world".

Reply to
Minty

"That'll be me then" your mirror) :o)))

Reply to
S.

"That'll be me then" your mirror) :o)))

I declare you not guilty (unless you were in Bromsgrove or, more likely Kidderminster, a few weeks ago....).

Never been to Warrrington, but I hear it's nice :-)

Reply to
S.

On 6-Jul-2005, it is believed that S wrote some (or all) of the following :

I tell you, when you start with a crap week it just keeps on getting worse, I looked at your advert and saw the distance as 1 mile, didn't even bother think that it wasn't my postcode that generated the result.

Lucky you.

gawd you're gullible

Reply to
That'll be me then

I think it was on Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:13:46 GMT that "Steve" announced to the world:

A bit like this one?

It's mine and NOT for sale!

Reply to
Rob

"That'll be me then" think that it wasn't my postcode that generated the result.

I did wonder ..............;-)

Is it really that bad ? I thought the Wirral was "nice"......

Reply to
S.

On 11-Jul-2005, it is believed that S wrote some (or all) of the following :

Wirral ? WIRRAL ?? bloody wirral is 35 miles ---------> that way.

I hope whatever car you get next has Sat Nav or you'll never find your way home from the dealership ;)

Reply to
That'll be me then

"That'll be me then" home from the dealership ;)

Of course. Silly me. Having never been to Cheshire, I should have known

*exactly* where your house is in relation to the best known part of the county.........!
Reply to
S.

Wladivar, Wodka from Warrington...

Get drunk, don't notice Warrington...