The must have OPTION

If your buying a new chevy pick up, the best $15.00 you can ever spend is the spare tire lock! (It uses your ignition key) No more keys to loose or chain to mess with! Also don't you think it is soo funny that a cassette player is now a option?

Reply to
Hammbone

Ok if u can get one that doesnot RUST up..

Everyone who has owned a truck has had that Experience.

Reply to
no one

I have found the plastic cover over the keyhole works well. I had occasion to use my spare a few weeks ago :( I had not used it for about

4 years. The lock was fine. I do "park" the lock on top of the spare when I reinstall it. But, it is the original cable and lock (and tire) that came with my 96 Silverado 145k miles ago :)
Reply to
Mike Copeland