Powertrain products

What I have is a few items of clutch and brake cable parts from powertrain, but don't know what car they fit on to, as only have codes. I was given them by a friend, but had no idea which cars they fitted.

the following item codes are

PBBC 2305 PBBC 846 PBBC 2174 PBBC 2322 PBBC 2328 PBBC 2355 PTCC 1376 PTCC 1625

Any help is much appreciated, as have no idea Cheers

Reply to
Gary Robinson

Contact your local Brown Brothers. These are aftermarket parts sold by them; not OEM MG Rover parts. "Powertrain" is Brown Brothers' own brand, not to be confused with the Powertrain that was part of the former MG Rover organization.

HTH.

Reply to
Seamaster