Fiat 126 clutch parts and Autoglym products - online sources?

Hi all.

I wonder if anybody can help me with UK on-line sources for

- 1975 Fiat 126 clutch replacement parts

- Autoglym car cleaning products

I would be grateful for any pointers: my goals are mainly value and convenience compared to high-street stores.

Thanks,

Rob

Reply to
Rob Dixon

Halfords are currently doing a buy one get one free on a range of AutoGlym products.

Reply to
Scooby Doo

JTF aren't online, but if you've got a card with them (you need one to go there, cash and carry type place, sells mostly junk), they have Autoglym cheap.

Reply to
Doki

Thanks guys - that's some useful information. Halfords used to be a five-minute from where I lived before but I never think to try there now that I'm a lot further away.

Any help with the Fiat 126 clutch parts?

Thanks,

Rob

Reply to
Rob Dixon