1992 saab 900s conv 2.1

Thanks Tom ,I did Try to add fluid. The trans still slips in first gear only for the first few stops. It then warms up and shifts fine as long as I run It. I did notice that if I park the car for a while 30 min or so it will slip slightly the first time I pull out and then continue to run ok. Car has 152k, Trans was replaced by saab at 105k 2 yrs ago. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks papa gene

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK