1998 SAAB 900 S

Considering a used 1998 SAAB 900 S

76000 miles. $7900 Would this be a good car to buy?

I don't know much about Saabs, but I enjoy driving a relative's 2004 9.3 Linear. Are these two cars similar?

Main concern is reliability on the 1998.

Reply to
DFW Dot
1998 was the last year for the NG 900 which came out in '94. Most of the bugs had been worked out by '98.

Have a Saab mechanic look over the car before you but it.

BL

Reply to
BL

You mean like the missing pixels above the head unit? Not quite... He should also check for water pump coolant leaks due to the shrikage of the 'O' rings in the pump.

Recently, the Check Engine light came on in my 900S and the code is P0133. Anybody knows what that is?

Reply to
cord

My understanding was that they never did fix that problem, even through

2002.
Reply to
andrewunix