Clarion part number?

I believe the power amplifier in my '93 9000 CSE has a noisy transistor...it is making a hissing/popping/crackling sound, even when I remove the radio and cd player units.

This is under the passenger's seat, I believe. Is there a way to determine the Clarion part number for it without removing the seat? I want to try to order a schematic from Clarion...

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Mr. Land