Reverse Lights Not working

Hey All,

I have a Manual 1988 Saab 9000, and since I bought the car from a friend, the reverse lights have not worked. I checked the bulbs, replaced the Reverse light switch, and still nothing. Is their something I might be missing? I remeber hearing something about adding more washers to the Reverse light switch, but i'm not sure if it was a credible source. All ideas are welcome! Thanks very much

-Will

Reply to
Will Frazier

You might want to check the wiring harness at the rear light cluster(s), and also grounds.

John

Reply to
John B