How To Change Brake Light?

I have a Saturn '96 SL2. How do I change the brake light? Looked at the manual but I can't see how it opens. Do I need a special tool?

Thank-you

Reply to
Roger

I have same car, and I've put in a new brake light bulb. It was quite some time back, but I think I had to remove the whole rear light unit from inside the trunk. No easy access points as I recall. Good part was I did it all with a screw driver.

Reply to
Box134