Disappearing Door Video (OT)

I would have voted for the Kaiser Darrin (sp?)

Craig Parslow" wroteo...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

"blacklarkviii carolina.rr.com>" What about the Kaiser Darrin? It slid forward into the back of the front

I'm going by the one in the video; where this one and the others I listed slid down into the floor, or below the body.

If you count the Kaiser, then you can count the Zip Van (Mandatory Studebaker Content), and all the other Step-Vans with a sliding door out there!!

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow