It's february and

I haven't driven my studebaker in a while!

Dave Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

The weather has been sucking around these heeyah pawts for a few days. Damp, drizzly and cold.

Both of my current Studebakers are not road worthy. The '56 Power Hawk has to have its gas tank removed and cleaned, then a total repaint.

The '55 Prez sedan (forever project) awaits a "new to it" engine/tranny.

Hope to have the '56 done in the spring, the '55 will probably be another year or so.

And that doesn't include the three Honda Gen II Civic projects!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire