Studebaker glass

I just got of the phone with a vendor that sells all the Studebaker glass, nice guy, good prices and great service. He has just had all the rear glass remade for the 47-52 models including the Starlight coupes and will make you a hell of a deal if you can use bronze tint which his vendor made by mistake as part of the order. It's Bob's Classic Auto glass at

He's in Oregon but arranged pickup in L.A to save shipping for a new windshield for my GT.

Reply to
John Poulos

I wonder how dark the bronze tint is?

Reply to
Barry

I did not ask, but he has clear and tinted too, as do other vendors like Chuck Collins.

Barry wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

A member of the San Diego Chapter bought (or just plain got) a large stack of patterns for flat glass for Studenakers, including much pre- war stuff. I expect that he could get glass or copy pettern of what you need. Now, if only I could remember who....

Karl

Reply to
Karl Haas