1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9 Electrical Problems

I have a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9

I'm having Electrical problems. Started with the headlights going on and off randomly when light switch off and vehicle parked. I've checked everything I can find to make sure I'm not leaving anything on except the alarm. \r\n Only way I've been able to prevent lights from randomly coming on when parked, is to pull the fuse.

Now it's gotten worse. Parked it Friday, Trouble starting it Saturday Morning but when I did, It ran all day with no problems. Made numerous stops, parked the thing and started it with no problems.

Started Sunday fine no trouble and now monday morning, It's totally dead with a dead battery.

I've been told it's the computer in that partiular year. Any Ideas where I should start looking for the problem and/or what I should consider replacing?

Reply to
reslems

Bad headlight switch?? If it's a combination switch you'll have to get a whole assembly.

Reply to
m6onz5a

replying to reslems, Zx1100 wrote: Hey what was the problem did you ever fix it?

Reply to
Zx1100