Chances of big busted women on other planets unlikey.

CHANCES OF BIG BUSTED WOMEN ON OTHER PLANETS VERY REMOTE INDEED! Consider yourself lucky! Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar predicted while a very young man in the

1930s that there was a limiting mass for white dwarf stars: no white dwarf could be stable against gravitational collapse if it exceeded this mass, which is about 1.4?1.5 solar masses depending on detailed composition of the white dwarf. The idea was not very well received by many established astronomers, who considered it absurd that a white dwarf could have a limiting mass.

Much later Chandrasekhar?s brilliant idea was completely accepted within the astrophysics community and he eventually won a Nobel Prize for his deep theoretical contributions to astrophysics. Today all textbooks on stars describe the Chandrasekhar Limiting Mass for white dwarfs as central to the structure of white dwarfs.

We currently are traveling toward Sirius A and little Sirius B at 7.5 kilometers per second. It orbits Sirius A at 20 Earth distances (20AU) every 54 years. Its orbit is quite elliptical so from time to time it gets close enough to sucks material off from Sirius A. This is a generally accepted as fact by the astronomical community due to Sirius B?s tremendous gravity and close proximity to Sirius A.

At 1.5 solar masses and 8.5 light years distant Sirius B is quite close in size to the Chandrasekhar limit. If it were to suddenly take on enough additional mass from Sirius A we can forget all about our wordily problems as Sirius B would suddenly go neutron. That would be an event several orders of magnitude above going postal.

The Earth takes in 40,000 tons of material from space each year. How many tons per years does the Sun take in? To discover the answer you would multiply the number of Earth surface areas on the Sun times

40,000 tons. It is a big number. Could it be that the incoming material to the sun is keeping it burning hotter? Is the incoming material prolonging the life of our Sun? Yes and yes.

Sirius B being 1.4 to 1.5 solar masses is producing about 100 times more invisible ultraviolet light than our sun in the 350 to 400 nanometer range conducive to plant growth. Dropping a few metric tons of material in there would cause a burst of light several hundred times more intense than the output of our Sun. According to mainstream science when you drop a marshmallow into a neutron star it puts out the equivalent energy of both atomic bombs America dropped on Japan.

Tell the globalists to cool it with regard to exterminating human populations and re-wilding the Earth. Mother Nature will do the job for them anyway. A good sized solar flare could wipe out most of the population on Earth.

Every 27-million years 60% to 90% of all life on the planet is wiped out. David Rupp and Jack Septowski of the University of Chicago cataloged all major extinctions dating back hundreds of million of years to discover that they occur in regular cycles every 27-million years.

Their theory is that there is some kind of black body that enters our solar system disrupting the Oort cloud and asteroid belt sending meteorites in to kill us.

Another explanation is that a great pulse comes out of the center of the Galaxy at regular intervals every 27-million years. We have no idea of what a precarious situation we are in and the fact that we are alive and surviving under such circumstances is a miracle. Due to our unique situation regarding how life was nurtured by invisible light from multiple star systems and the extreme chances of a similar circumstance happening by chance it makes the possibility of intelligent life on other planets very remote indeed---especially big busted women.

Beside all of the above threats to our existence on Earth, Betelgeuse, a 1000 solar mass star is sitting there between us and Orion waiting to blow and rearrange this part of the galaxy. If such an event were to occur humans and animals would have to go underground to survive the burst of radiation.

My book: COSMOLOGICAL ICE AGES describes the birthplace of our sun in Orion and its capture by the Sirius multiple star system that took Earth out of a billion-year Ice Age. The intense light from Sirius B is the only thing in the area that could possibly have pierced early Earth?s 1000+PSI, atmosphere to get life started. We don?t know how lucky we are?and who is to say somebody didn?t arrange it and is watching over us?

&

Hank Kroll

Actually, I was having a chat with the goddess Vesta less than a year ago, and she told me that large breasts were evolved as a sign of generosity.

Therefore, if you have a planet with evolution, and creatures who interact with any sense of community at all, there you go!

Nils K. Hammer

Reply to
synthius2002