Perfect front seat for high-speed cornering!

LOLOL!

Reply to
thekmanrocks

The seat's looking a but dull. Maybe some Armorall would spiff it up before the next drive?

Reply to
Sanity Clause

It looks like it already has. My brother did that to our late 60s Valiant with bench seats. He even did the steering wheel. It looked just great but I found out why it wasn't such a great idea the first time I turned a corner. OTOH, it was a great safety feature since it limited your G forces to around .1Gs.

Reply to
dsi1

With no one wearing seatbelts in those days, you'd slide right across that SOB even at 1.5G! :)

Vinyl GM buckets - forget it! You end up either between the seats(without a console), or in the passenger footwell, the car in a ditch or up a tree or on someone's roof, and you ejected into their swimming pool or under an oncoming Peterbilt.

Not a rosey picture I reckon.. ;)

Reply to
thekmanrocks