SJTO or similar for underhood wiring?

you can't read. and i was chastising you, retard.

talking of bullshit, that would be you speaking without experience.

dude, for $13, are you out of your freakin' mind? wait, you don't have a mind.

funny how you keep wriggling and twisting back and forth because you're not man enough to pick one argument and stand by it. but then again, because you don't know what you're talking about, i can see you wanting to get out from under the bullshit you keep piling.

you do it to yourself, retard.

Reply to
jim beam

don't get me wrong, i'm no advocate of buying crap made in china, but this:

is the same quality as this:

only without the price tag. and for any ratcheting crimper under about $150, they're /all/ made in china, so why overpay?

Reply to
jim beam

That's what I figured he was getting at and tried to explain the difference between that and a stress concentration.

Reply to
Brent

still too dishonest to man up to the facts brent? same old same old retard for 2012!

Reply to
jim beam