08 Highlander

Naw it is because the Silverado is so wide it can carry six guys, not four, and one can load their SIX kayaks SIDEWAYS. Besides domestics do not rely on spinning the engine to get HP, therefore they have a lot more torque available to pull a bigger load in higher gears than underpowered Toyota and Subarus LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I look forward to seeing them.

You could get a couple of shots of the gals for us dirty old men...LOL

If you want, send them to Hachi and I'm sure he would post them on his favorite web site for all to see!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Being the coureteous and kind factory reps that we were, we used to drive the models back to their hotel at the end of the day so they wouldn't have to take a taxi. Not that I would have had any clue as to which modeling agencies are famous or not, but I asked them which agency they worked for, and I distinctly remember the name... it was the Ford Agency LOL!

Sounds like a plan!

Reply to
Ray O

Ahhhhh the days of the trade shows!!!

I damned near got fired when our CEO came into a 'courtesy' bar I set up for our company at a trade show.

He said "Who the hell put Jack Black on the bar...I don't even have that on my bar at home".

He asked that of the classy blond I had hired to take care of our suite...LOL

Trade shows? A LOT of fun....and a hell of a lot of work.

Reply to
Scott in Florida