extended warranty?

what does Toyota want for an extended warranty now? I expect that would be offered/pressured after one buys the car and is doing the paper work. If reasonable, Id like to consider it but want some idea before deciding to buy.

thanks

Reply to
trs80

Any extended warranty on any of my Toyotas would have been wasted money. No claims would have been made as no problems.

Reply to
sharx35

Canada or US?

Reply to