Oil capacity of '02 Corolla at dipstick marks?

Toyota Motors, clearly, has a vested interest in quality service, but they provide training on the products they sell so that quality service can be performed.

If you want a car where the oil filter is on top, buy a BMW.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Do you watch Seinfeld? Remember the episode where Kramer was going to establish a build-your-own-pizza parlor, where the customers would roll the dough, spread the sauce, add the cheese and toppings, and throw the whole mess into the oven?

Making your own ice cream is similar to making your own pizza. As an aice cream vendor, you'd not suffer a loss of business if your customers bught an ice cream machine.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Nope, not one episode. He always came across as a pathetic nebish to me, and I've known too many like that for it to be funny to me.

LOL

Reply to
Jane Galt