OT CHENEY PRAISES WIFE'S 'SLAPDOWN' OF CNN'S WOLF BLITZER

Scott in Florida

I hope you're not now attacking Wolf because he is a Jew??

Wolf Blitzer is one of the smartest journalists I've seen on tv. He and Stephanopoulos really know they're politics.

Reply to
Built_Well

Sometimes I think you make such absurd statements just to make liberals look bad on purpose.

Reply to
badgolferman

That is rich....

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You forgot to say: In my opinion.

Reply to
dbu.

====

No, I really think Stephanopoulos and Blitzer are two of the smartest journalists I've seen on tv. If you listen to Blitzer's and Stepho's questions, they're quite incisive, unlike much of Stuart Krivis's dribble.

Reply to
Built_Well

Umm, dribble should have been "drivel."

Reply to
Built_Well

I suspect he meant to say on CNN ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

It's "their" politics. Not they're.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

The guy that knows politics is Dick Morris.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Maybe he was right.....

He and Stephie really know they are politics....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I saw that interview. Blitzer let Lynn get in her points that the economy is great, the Administration is doing a great job of keeping American safe and so on. She said everything other than "stay the course." Who believes that crap any more?

If Cheney wants to see a slapdown, HE should show up to discuss the issues with Blitzer.

What's next, W sends in Laura to pitch privatization of social security accounts?

Reply to
ACAR

you can't teach these pea-brains anything.

Reply to
dbu.

I thought Blitzer did a crappy job. I saw the rebroadcast Sunday. He introduced it as if she came out swinging. But she started talking about her new children's book. He started the political questions. So I don't think it should have been characterized as she came out swinging. Then he brings up democratic claims (in response to Republican attacks on a democrat who wrote a novel with some sex in it) that her early novel had lesbian scenes. She says they weren't explicit and she has nothing to explain. But he has nothing to quote. Where were the quotes from her book? I thought he did a crap job.

Reply to
Art

Isn't catching a typo a lame excuse for a right-wing circle-jerk?

Reply to
dizzy

CNN now has to eat crow because of the dispicable showing of terrorist sniper picking off our GIs. CNN knew they shouldn't have aired that video, but the election year politics got in the way.

Reply to
dbu.

That sounds like a great idea. I'll pass it on to the boss.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Like I said....She slapped him down, but good.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Well, fsck you too. :-)

Reply to
Here in Ohio

"Privatization of social security" is BS. The President has never proposed privatization social security, period. What was propose was allowing individual to set aside a small percentage of their half of the FICA to an investment account. Those funds could be invest in selected capital accounts rather than government bonds as in how the case. The difference is those accounts would be owned to that individual. The accumulated over 45 years would be more than one will ever get under the present system. SS in deep dodo and anybody shoe says it isn't is lying to you. Do some research, WBMA

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter