Carroll Shelby praises new Mustang!

Click on this link:

;-D

Reply to
ih8tspam2

Of course he does. He is back on Ford's payroll. He always praises whoever is paying him. Ford / Dodge / Ford.... doesn't matter.

AnthonyS

Reply to
Anthony S

might wanna try the link...it's pretty cool.

Amazing what computers can do nowadays!

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

I bet C.S. actually hates Mustangs,being that they helped make him famous and all.

Reply to
winze

Well he was famous as a driver and for the Cobra before the Mustang.

Scott W. '66 Mustang HCS '68 Fury III

Reply to
Scott Williams

true, but when I hear the word Shelby, the Mustang automatically comes to mind, at least for me anyway.

Reply to
winze

Hmmm.... The words over-hyped, overpriced, and over-marketed, come to my mind.

He should make like an old soldier...just fade away.

"winze" wrote >

mind, at least for me anyway.

Reply to
Mustang_66