OT CHENEY PRAISES WIFE'S 'SLAPDOWN' OF CNN'S WOLF BLITZER

Mike, stop trying to confuse the issue with facts please. You're only going to end arguments when you use facts and we don't want that, do we?

Reply to
badgolferman

=====

And "e2fsck -c -v /dev/hda10" to you, too ;-)

Or should I say fsck.ext3

That's linux talk for you Microsoft cultists :-P

Reply to
Built_Well

They're generally the same thing on a modern linux box, as is fsck.ext2

I don't use ext2 or ext3 though. I've been using ReiserFS for a long time. On the real servers I use UFS. :-)

Reply to
Here in Ohio

=====

Well, as I said before, I don't work for an I.T. department. I'm sure your knowledge of Linux and UNIX far surpasses mine. You know your stuff :-)

Speaking of UFS, one thing I didn't like was spending $70 eight years ago at Office Depot for "Partition Magic" and then discovering Partition Magic doesn't resize UFS / FFS partitions! [LOL]

Back then, I actually used FreeBSD 2.7 and 3.x for a couple years at home before switching to Linux Mandrake 8.1.

Reply to
Built_Well

I used FreeBSD for servers and even for a desktop machine for a while. At the time, it performed better as a server and it just "felt better" for general use. (The docs are excellent, just as an example.)

Linux has improved a lot over the years and at this point I'd choose it over FreeBSD for almost any use.

I used Mandrake briefly when it was still based on RedHat. It was pretty nice. I was using mostly Debian at that time though, so I didn't really do much more than take a quick look at Mandrake.

I use SuSE, Ubuntu, and Debian right now, depending on what I'm doing.

Reply to
Here in Ohio

Which the Dims are bragging about defeating...

Which shows just how stupid Dims are....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

A typo is rite when you mean write, or miss the t in the.

Typing they're (they are) instead of their (possessive) is not a typo. Maybe this is part of why you are so stupid. No, probably not.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

For the most part, I agree. But, for example... I've noticed that although I certainly know the proper uses for "it's" & "its", that when typing posts, I'll often write the incorrect one. Somehow, it turns into a typo Vs. a grammatical/usuage mistake.

Cathy

Maybe

Reply to
Cathy F.

I overlook typos and punctuations made by others and myself. No biggie with me.

Reply to
dbu.

Yes, it is still considered a typo, you dumbshit. It's not like he didn't know the correct spelling.

You are correct - I'm probably not stupid. You, on the other hand, are a dumbshit too stupid to know when you're in over your head. It's always comically pathetic to see you puffed-up pretenders. LOL

Reply to
dizzy

ROFLMAO

Dizzy....you have gone off your meds again....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

How do you know it was a typo ? There's a fairly large difference betewween "they're" & "their". ("there" Vs. "their" would be more believable as a typo.) That one would be up for debate - which it apprently is!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

No, it's more as if he didn't even know the correct word.

A typo is where a key stroke is missed, or two keys are strick. Using the entirely wrong word that sounds the same is not a typo.

Yes, you are. Get used to it.

And, "probably not," refered to the subject of the previous sentence, your stupidity and the possible causes thereof. Clearly you are stupid, what the signs/causes are is the subject of debate here.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Now *that* was a typo!! ;-P

As was this one! (Arghhhh...)

I can spell, but I can't type worth sh*t...

Cathy

is!

Reply to
Cathy F.

Struck? :-) I think it's getting late.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yeah, & that's a prime example of a typo: the i is right next to the u.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

THAT'S a typo.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I think it's a yet unmentioned category: Chocolate overdose. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Who cares as along as you give good hand jobs!

Reply to
sharx35

This from our good friend dizzy, AKA Moron, Idiot, Troll, Dumbass, Bumbshit, Twit, Bigot, Engineer and proven pathological liar etc" the NGs resident comically pathetic puffed-up pretender LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter