OT: I found this funny..

I am not sure who I am going to vote for but you cannot read this and not laugh...

Oh, and Democrats would be on this like white on rice if Bush said something similar (despite that he often does "misspeak")

Don't Taze Me, Bro!

I know who listens to Glenn Beck! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Are you referring to Obama saying a baby can be a punishment to a sixteen year old girl? What's funny about that? Glenn's wisecracks?

Better to laugh about it than cry, certainly. I'll laugh louder when the "progressives" are all defeated.

Reply to
Neolibertarian

" but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!