(OT:) Wonder if he's an F1 fan?

Saw a news story where it turns out the Pope has a penchant for fast cars.

Wonder who his favorite F1 team/driver is...? ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Hachiroku ????" ...

On behalf of myself and other Catholics,

*fwap*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

LOL....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If I can find a link, I'll post it. It has to do with the "Ten Commandments for Automobiles" that was issued the day before yesterday by the Vatican.

This stuff's too good to make up! I can't remember what news show I was watching, but the guy said the Pope likes fast cars.

Hey, he is a German, after all...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yeah, I saw those commandments. The first ten get ignored, so why does he think they'll bother with the new ones?

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®