PCV Valve

I wanted to replace the PCV valve in my 1999 LE V6. I got one of those Chilton books but it did not give me a good description as to where this thing is. HELP PLEASE?

Reply to
Grump

I'm assuming that your 1999 LE V6 is a Camry, but even if it is not, this should work.

Look for a hose the diameter of the PCV valve (about the diameter of your thumb) coming out from the throttle body. Follow the hose back to the PCV valve.

If you do not know what the throttle body looks like, put the vehicle in park, set the parking brake, chock the wheels, and have someone move the throttle pedal while you look for the moving bellcrank (almost like a pulley with a piece missing). The moving bellcrank will be on the throttle body.

Reply to
Ray O

got it replaced, thanks for your help Ray O

Reply to
Grump

You're welcome!

Reply to