Re: {OT} allen exposes webb

ALLEN'S REVENGE: EXPOSES UNDERAGE SEX SCENES IN OPPONENT'S NOVELS

>Thu Oct 26 2006 20:05:37 ET > >Sen. George Allen, R-VA, unleashed a press release late Thursday that >exposed his rival's fiction writing, which includes graphic underage >sex scenes. > > > >The press release, as provided by the Allen Campaign: > >WEBB?S WEIRD WORLD > >The Author?s Disturbing Writings Show a Continued Pattern of Demeaning >Women > >· Some of Webb?s writings are very disturbing for a candidate hoping to >represent the families of Virginians in the U.S. Senate. >

Don't you just love people like that?

Seems October surprises can hurt Dim's too.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

and we got ten more days to go. What other Oct surprise is lurking in the shadows. I think the dimmies have already used up theirs.

Reply to
dbu.

I forgot you are a top poster, per diz, LOL.

The deficit is not a problem to the average voter. It's the 401K that makes the headlines for that average Joe and Jane out there.

401Ks are doing good now-a-days.
Reply to
dbu.

Yes the Dims should mention the deficit so we can shove it up your arses....

btw the deficit is HALF what it was projected to be...

PLEASE USE IT...

ROFLMAO

In Dim country....but in Republican country they are hard at rebuilding.

You welfare dims are all out to lunch.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida