Re: (OT:) Hey, at least they got their man...er, men...

Pulled out the gun...

Why, Joe. You're sounding suspiciously like a gun rights advocate.

What WOULD your Howard Dean say to that?

Reply to
witfal

You had no reason to think otherwise, unless you are a stupid binary thinker with your face all the way up Rush Limbaugh's skirt. Is that what you are?

Why would I know or care what he thinks about gun issues?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Touchy-touchy. BTW, I haven't listened to Rush in darn near ten years.

It was a tongue-in-cheek remark, Joe. Relax.

Reply to
witfal

Well, we know that you like to keep things childishly simple.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

we need to know your age before we can continue this discussion.

Reply to
dbu,.

LOL....

You turning the tables on Joey??

....be careful he says he carries a gun in his car ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

54.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Pot...kettle...

I haven't resorted to fatuous or churlish barbs directed at you, Joe.

But hey, if you need it to float your boat, have at it.

However, considering your creative editing and lack of direct answers to at least two of my responses to you, then I'd not be finger-pointing at someone else's supposed pedestrianism.

Reply to
witfal

Now next question, are you the 54 year old or are you the 18 year old or are you both? Do you share your computer with your eighteen year old son? Do you let him respond in this NG? If so, what percent of the responses do you make?

Reply to
dbu,.

Does he have a permit to carry?

Reply to
dbu,.

What barbs? You're one of the bunch that can't answer a secondary question which might help answer the first. This is a common teaching tool, in schools were big people learn.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why do you ask?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Just answer the question.

Reply to
dbu,.

Childlshly simple? Your words.

And as far as unanswered question are concerned, unless I've missed a post or two of yours, I don't recall not answering anything you've asked me.

Reply to
witfal

I'll have him checked out......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Oh, I thought they were talking about Scott.

(The sound of Scott's house after a burglar tries to enter:

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM. THUD.)

Peace through superior firepower. Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

which one, the 54 year old or the 18 year old? Both?? Who knows.....??

Reply to
dbu,.

LOL....

It could be one KA BOOOOOOM....THUD too

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Don't you mean Republican Rudy Giulliani? Because Democrat Howard Dean was the NRA's friend when he was Governor of Vermont.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Current status from a political site:

"Dean received an "A" grade from the NRA. However, N.R.A.. executive director Wayne LaPierre says Dean today is "totally trying to have it both ways." Yes, Vermont has some of the least restrictive gun laws in the nation. But Dean opposes a federal bill that would grant gunmakers immunity from lawsuits and supports background checks for buyers at gun showsÑtwo positions that put him at odds with the N.R.A.. He agrees with most positions of Coalition to Stop Gun Violence."

No surprise that a Dem tries to have his cake, etc.

Reply to
witfal