Re: Was someone looking for a definition of Socalism?

AFTER READING THIS PLEASE THINK > ABOUT IT

> >> (6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton > 9/2/2005 > >

Most of this is taken out of context. I don't care for most of the Clinton's views and would not vote for her, but looks on Snoops.com and see what statements the above was really taken out of.

Half truths are worse than lies.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

This is nothing compared to things Bushie actually said: "You gotta catapult the propaganda"; the childrens is..."; "I vetoed the bill to prove I'm relevant". Then there are his contempt for wounded vets, children.

Republicans - love the fetus, hate the child; love the soldier; hate the vet.

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

Yet another goofy OT post from one of our lefty kook friends

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Republicans - pretend to love the wife, really hate the ex-wife. True conservatives don't believe in divorce or in walking away from their familial responsibilities.

Reply to
manny

I believe in divorce---I've actually seen it!

Reply to
Sean Elkins